By using this website, cookies from the following services may be stored:
- Google Analytics (statistics cookie)
- Hubspot (marketing & forms)
- Hotjar (anonymous interaction insights)
Learn more about cookies, how they work and how you can disable them, here: Cookies and You.
Cookies from linked sites
Cookies may also be stored as you follow links to other content, such as links to our partners or social media (YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
Cookies + Personal data
Unless you take action to send us information via forms on this site, our cookies will not be connected to any identifiable personal data.
When you do send us information about you via forms on our website, we may link it to your marketing/profiling cookie ID; to more easily comply with your requests and give you a better experience on our site.
- Opt-out of our marketing communication, through links in every marketing e-mail.
- Request that we deliver our records of your personal data to you; to which we will comply without undue delay. Request data
- Request that we remove your data completely; to which we will comply without undue delay. Request to be forgotten
You can always change your mind
We will help you exercise your rights to privacy and to keep control of your personal data. At any time, you can e-mail us to:
- Request to be forgotten by us
- Request to view the data we have collected on you (we only identifiable data from your form submissions, e-mail interaction etc.)
We are also at your service to assist you with other requests or questions you might have, regarding your personal data and our communication. Don’t hesitate to contact us:
E-mail: [email protected]